NIAGARA’S SUMMER MARDI GRAS
Join us as we celebrate the beautiful Niagara Region with this unique event with conerts taking place on a floating stage. This new fun-filled event will transform Port Dalhousie and Main Street (St. Catharines) into ‘New Orleans of the North’! Enjoy a parade, live music, Creole food, (food trucks and VIP Dinner*) and lots of fun activities!
Featuring the Shuffle Demons, Heavyweights Brass Band, Turbo Street Funk, The Vaudevillian and more…
- Impromptu Parade at 3 pm – Parade route will be announced shortly
- Mask Making workshop (info coming soon…)
- Cajun cooking demo and tasting with Chef Greg Willis of Kitchen Made (Limited space available) CLICK HERE to sign up **
- *VIP dinner option with celebrity Niagara Chef: Erik Peacock of Wellington Court: $149 + HST
- Shuttle from Henley Island available (schedule and info coming soon…)
- Bicycle Valet on site (info coming soon…)
Tickets go on sale for Local Niagara residents, VIP dinner guests and weekend pass holders ONLY on February 15th, 2019. Regular price tickets will be available in April 2019.
If you’re interested in purchasing a weekend pass to spend a wonderful weekend in Niagara with a VIP jazz jam event on Friday, July 19, this event on July 20 and our WORLD MUSIC on the BEACH on July 21, be sure to contact us: email@example.com. (Our hotel packages are currently being put into place.)
$15 FOR LOCAL NIAGARA RESIDENTS
*Discounted price – Must show ID at the door with proof of address.