June 29th to July 1st, 2019
"Artistry by the Lake" will provide a marketplace for artists/artisans producing original, high quality handcrafted works.
- Fibre Arts
- Original Paints*
The following items are unacceptable:
- ceramics or jewellery made from commercial molds
- any items made from commercial/stencilled pattern
- bazaar items
- reselling of purchased goods
- photographically reproduced paintings
- anything not hand made in Canada by exhibiting artist
*Reproductions of an original form of art using a photomechanical process, even if signed and numbered, are not acceptable.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
On line: www.niagaraonthelake.com/artistry-by-the-lake and submission deadline is May 31st, 2019. Artists applying on-line will be contacted regarding submission of their work to be juried.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Chamber of Commerce
26 Queen Street
P.O. Box 1043
Phone: 905-468-1950 ext 212